Handmade Embroidered Turkish Tea Pot | Copper
The Handmade Copper Teapot
It's easy to be attracted to the unique aesthetic of a Turkish Tea Pot. The iconic double rounded curved edges are truly unlike any other teapot from around the world. The design is built so that the transfer of heat remains consistent and even throughout your entire batch of tea.
Serve your tea in style with this authentic pot handcrafted in Istanbul.
Preparation of tea
- Fill the bottom part of the çaydanlık (teapot) completely with water.
- Put two big tablespoons of tea in the top section, then add just enough water to make the tea wet.
- Stack the two parts onto one another, put the çaydanlık on the stove and bring to a boil.
- When the water is boiling, transfer it to the upper kettle until filled. Stack the two parts back together and put them back on the stove.
- The tea is ready when it is dark brown, fragrant, and the tea leaves have moved to the bottom of the kettle.
- 1 Teapot (Upper - 0.9litres, Lower - 3litres) (160mm Wide)
Shipping & Delivery
We are proud to offer you free shipping over $50 within North America. Please check the list below for the estimated shipping times per country.
United States: 4-8 Business Days
Canada: 4-8 Business Days
Australia: 4-8 Business Days
United Kingdom: 4-8 Business Days
Other countries: Ask Us